Auxiliary Volunteer Pledge
Believing that the hospital has a real need of my services as a volunteer:
- I will be punctual and conscientious in the fulfillment of my duties and will accept supervision graciously.
- I will conduct my self with dignity and consideration.
- I will respect the religious belief of the patient and will not infringe on his moral code.
- I will consider as confidential all information I may hear directly or indirectly concerning a patient, or any member of personnel, and will not seek information in regard to a patient.
- I will take any problems, criticism or suggestions to the Director of Volunteers.
- I will endeavor to make my work of the highest quality.
- I will uphold the tradition and standards of Memorial Hospital, and will interpret them to the community at large.