Memorial Hospital News
Student art winners announced
The Memorial Hospital Art of Caring Student Art Exhibit allows Memorial the unique opportunity to not only connect with and celebrate student artists and their families, but also help to create a stimulating visual environment. The exhibit displays artwork from students in each grade level in Memorial’s primary service area. These pieces will remain on display in the Main Lobby of Memorial Hospital through February of 2012.
All artwork is submitted by teachers and not accepted on an individual basis. Upon having the artwork displayed each child will receive their artwork along with a custom mat, nameplate and a certificate of achievement.
- Wendy Olvera, Fremont Elementary
- Anne Marie Moses, Fremont Elementary
- Larissa Frey, Fremont Middle School
- Katie Harman, St. Joseph Central Catholic
- Cassidy Kissell, Fremont Ross High School
- Ethan Byrne, Fremont Elementary
- Carla Dixon, Fremont Elementary
- Joey Magnuson, St. Joseph Central Catholic
- Marissa King, Fremont Ross High School